Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The SB, the MACC and the FRU

I found this joke on the net and decided I should modify it to suit the local scene. I risk being arrested for this but to those planning to arrest me, I beg please have some sense of humour, this is a JOKE. Jokes are meant to be funny, they poke at our peculiarities, and we are supposed to be able to laugh at ourselves. There is no malice in jokes. Have I made myself clear? If you guys still decide to arrest me, I feel sorry for your mothers.

The SB, The MACC, and the FRU are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals.

The PM decides to give them a test. He releases a frog into the Bukit Cerakah forest reserve and asked each of them to catch it.

The MACC goes in.
They place animal informants and agent provocateurs throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations and taking statements they conclude that frogs do not exist. A tapir was found dead in a ravine after being ‘interviewed’ for 18 hours.

The FRU goes in.
After two weeks cordoning the centre of Bukit Cerakah and causing massive traffic jams all the way to Seremban, they spray the forest with water cannons, injuring everything in it, including the frog, and they make no apologies. The frog had it coming.

The SB goes in.
They come out two hours later with a badly beaten and bitten duck. The duck is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a frog! I'm a frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment