Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kantoi!!

This is based on a true story … ahem …

A wife asks her hubby, "Yang, if I died would you remarry?"

He replies, "Well, after a considerable period of grieving and weekly tahlil arwah, we all need companionship, I guess I would."

She says, "If I died and you remarried, would she live in this house?"

He replies, "Ara Damansara is a nice neighbourhood. You've spent a lot of time and money getting this house just the way you want it. I'm not going to get rid of your house, I guess she would."

So she asks, "If I died and you remarried, and she lived in this house, would she sleep in our bed?"

And he says, "That bed is brand new, I just paid two thousand ringgit for it, using my credit card. The bed is going to last a long time, I guess she would."

So she asks, "If I died and you remarried, and she lived in this house, and slept in our bed, would she use my Wilson Staff golf clubs?"

And he says, "Oh no, she doesn’t play golf."

4 comments:

  1. I know this is a joke, but it's sad to think about infidelity. There's so many divorces these days, it's Not a Joke anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some good shit if it was a joke. It's some good shit even if it's real! huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. stallion... i agree with you, looking at the current rate of divorce nowadays..people dont take infidelity as smthg serious anymore :(

    ... but... err.. this did make me laugh :/

    ReplyDelete