Thursday, August 13, 2009

I’m in the Mood for Love


I’m a love fool so I’ll express my feelings of love via quotes from others.

What a grand thing, to be loved!
What a grander thing still, to love!

- Victor Hugo –

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
- William Shakespeare –

You don't marry someone you can live with,
you marry the person who you cannot live without.

- Author Unknown –

Who knows where the road will lead us
Only a fool would say,
But if you let me love you
I'm sure to love you all the way.
- From the song "All The Way" by Frank Sinatra –


Getting nothing but giving love is true love
Getting love and learning to love back is just a polite way of saying thank you.

2 comments:

  1. aawh...how sweet! ur wife is 1 lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone once said - everybody says i love you all the time; it doesn't mean anything. what you do to those you say i love you is what matters.

    ReplyDelete