Friday, January 6, 2012

Mastering English

I do not claim to be a proficient English speaking dude. In fact, I would only rate my English as decent, not excellent but quite good. I however have seen some resume proclaiming excellent English both written and spoken but upon meeting, I discover the English is excellent, for a 10 year old that is. While we may have more English speakers in this country today, the quality of English spoken have somewhat deteriorated. No?

Like it or not, English is the global lingua franca. Everyone wishing to participate in the global economy cannot do without knowing English (the language, not Johnny the spy). Learning, speaking, reading, writing English doesn't make anyone less patriotic. 

Anyway, what got me writing about English was this and this. Please check it out and enjoys the Ingliss!! If it make you laughed, thats mean you have understand Ingliss*


By the way, a new 'weapon of mass destruction' was found - clothes that pokes the eyes!!


*Please do not attempt to correct the grammar or spelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment