Monday, October 26, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel?

I'm a coward. I dared not watch last nite's game and I missed watching my team beating (an underperforming) Man United.

It is a morale boosting victory but the top the BPL is still very tight, five points separating the top 6 and a few teams with games in hand, coupled with Chelsea looking quite strong, it is still a massive task for Liverpool to win the BPL.

Am I still pessimistic? Quite. Man City is looking good. I don't expect the challenge from Villa and Spurs to last the whole season, I suspect they will falter somewhere around March.

I'm hoping this will be a turning point to our season, a strong showing could surprise and upset the pundits. And yes, I'm still secretly hoping for title #19 to come next May ...

No comments:

Post a Comment