Tuesday, July 21, 2009

These People Got Brains or Not??

Excuse the Manglish. I tend to use them when I come across morons. Yesterday I came across one. He happens to be the editor of major national newspaper.

His piece “Kematian Teoh timbulkan pelbagai spekulasi politik” is very offensive, vulgar and disrespectful and is very damaging to the race relations in Malaysia.

Let me demonstrate his moronic thoughts:
He claims that MACC, PDRM are Malay-controlled institutions. I think he is an idiotic racist bigot because this is Malaysia and governmental institutions are Malaysian-controlled not Malay or Chinese or Kadazan or Senoi controlled.

He even questioned the Selangor MB’s trust in his fellow Malays. Trust should not be race based; it is about integrity and trustworthiness, don’t expect me to trust a person just because we are of the same race.

The Law(less?) minister Nazri warns the opposition not to turn Teoh’s death into a racial issue. Looking at how his party’s media organs are playing the racial card, that warning is better served to his editors and their advisors.

No comments:

Post a Comment