Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup Champion

My money is on Spain to win the 2010 World Cup. En-route to the finals, Torres, Villa, Casillas et al will top Group H, beat Portugal in the second round, demolish Italy in the quarters and end Germany’s campaign in the semis. In the final, Dunga’s boys will be conquered by the Spanish Armada.

My other predictions:
  • England will lose to France in the second round.
  • Mechanical Germany will beat Argentina in the second round
  • Only four African teams will make it to the second round and all will lose in the second round
  • No Asian team will progress beyond the group stages
  • Fernando Torres will be the tournament’s top scorer

I will pay for my Mini Cooper on July 12th

1 comment:

  1. You're buying a mini cooper? COOL!! My fav ride!!

    ReplyDelete