Sunday, August 22, 2010

Proudly Presents …

I risk turning this blog into a Facebook page (or a certain “I’m the greatest” blog) but I’m going to risk it anyway.

Last weekend my boys baked a cake. Well, two of them did. They baked a butter cake. They beat the eggs and weigh the butter, mixed everything up and folded the flour with the cake mixer, layered the cake pan all the way to the part where you stick a knife into the cake to test if it’s done. The two boys did practically the whole nine yards (except for the heating of the oven).

I’m very proud of them.

On a slightly different note, while the boys were busy with the cake, yours truly was busy with the sweet sour prawn, which turned out … hmmm … great! I must remember not to overcook the prawns next time.


1 comment:

  1. You're so f perasan mannnnnn!!
    Get a life!!

    ReplyDelete